Skip to main content

Application for the post of Academic Support AssistantJob Application

 6th December, 2021

To

The Registrar,

Bangladesh Army International University of Science & Technology (BAIUST)

Cumilla Cantonmnet, Cumilla.


Subject: Application for the post of “Academic Support Assistant”

Dear Sir,

I have recently learned about your advertisement asking application for the post of “Academic Support Assistant”. I offer myself as a candidate for the post. I have necessary academic background and skill. For your kind consideration my necessary information and documents are given with attachments.

So, I therefore hope that you favor me with your selection for the above position. I shall try my best to perform my duties for utmost satisfaction of the authority.


Yours truly,

Your Name................

Enclosure:

CV

Photograph (2 Copy) 


Comments

Popular Posts

Digital marketing: What is its importance?

Fiverr Affiliate Program : An Alternative to Amazon Associates

Yoga offers physical and psychological wellness benefits for individuals.

What's a fitness or wellness challenge, precisely?

What is CPA marketing? Its Benefits and Examples.